Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I'm So Sorry!

Hey people! I am soo sorry I have been a little slacker and forgotten about posting! There are lots of Updates to have, so here they are!
UPDATES
• It's December, and 2 days until Christmas! (from tomorrow morning)
• I have 7 x-mas presents, which I am very excited to open! ( I know 3 of them: an electric piano, a set of mini makeup stuff [which I'll never use but just look at with love in my eyes], and a watch)
The rest are mysteries, though one is oddly shaped like this set of coloured pens I wanted....
• IT SNOWED!!!!!!!!!!!! (the first time I have ever seen snow, besides when I was 4, but I completely forgot everything about it, so, does it count? I didn't think so.
• I really must learn how to use all my fingers when typing, I'm a little ashamed of typing with two fingers....
• I'm on winter break
• I got a haircut, which really didn't do anything but make my hair shorter than I wanted it to be... I have a frizzy mass of manes, that's for sure.
• This list is becoming entirely to long and boring, soo...
Let's change it up a bit! (let's change it up a bit!)



Ok, well, bye for now!


ps: I will do a post after Christmas with all my presents and cool stuff like that!

Have Happy Holidays everyone! and Glad Tidings, whatever it means!


No comments:

Post a Comment